YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's been so long!

Well has it seems to keep happening- life picked up and my time available on the computer got smaller. So it's been a while since I've blogged! So sorry! :/

  But SO much has happened! Cant even write about it all cause I don't have enough time haha!

But first is first- April 29th was my 17th BIRTHDAY!!!! AHHHH!!! How I feel SO old. Well not quite old, but growing up. Which is scary...but exciting all at the same time! :) So I had a good day celebrating my birthday! Which consisted of making my birthday cake-
Which was a a vanilla cake with a vanilla icing and snow cap candies on the top! It was pretty good! Hehe:)
Then after I waited for it to stop raining which took till 3:00ish sadly. But then after my family and I went to a park-






Then After the park we went home ordered pizza hut and had my grandparents and my 2 cousins, Kari and Cassy, over for a small birthday party. After the pizza I opened my presents and then ate that yummy cake and ice cream!

 After cake and ice cream Seth, myself and my two cousins went outside and played basket ball. It was fun! 
It was a great day and I was truly blessed! :D And now I am 17!!! AHHHHHH!!! Hahaha


Earlier in April my youth group had a formal that my brother-seth, and myself went to. It was fun. The theme was country rustic....which isn't formal AT ALL! Haha so that kinda challenge cause the girls wanted to make the theme.....but it was a formal so they wore cowgirl boots with there dresses. I DIDN'T! Haha but since it was a country rustic theme there was square dancing. It was actually really fun! I was nervous to do it but I found that I actually really enjoyed it! :D Plus I was in the circle who had like 4 pro's at it square dancing, so that helped a LOT!!! Haha
Here's a picture of Seth and I before the formal-.
Aren't we cute??? Haha =P

Next thing that is on our schedule is Fine Arts Festival. I don't know if any of you have heard of it or not but it's through Ohio Ministry Network.And I'm REALLY bad at explaining what it is so forgive me but.... Oh wait I found a description of what it is online... Fine Arts Festival is a discipleship tool of the national youth ministries of the Assemblies of God (AG) designed to help students discover, develop, and deploy their ministry gifts. Although competitive elements are present, providing a competition venue is not the primary mission of the Fine Arts Festival. Through Fine Arts Festival, students are given the opportunity to have their skills evaluated by qualified ministers, industry professionals, and educators who encourage excellence, offer ideas for improvement, and inspire students to use their gifts in the local church, community, and around the world in ministry or secular vocation. Scores are not as important as lessons learned, experience gained, and skills 
developed.

So our youth group has done this for 3 years. This year I am entering a picture-

And I am apart of  our youth's worship team....which consits of 5 members. We have chossen two songs to perform and will be performing at 4:13 TOMORROW!!! ahhhh!!! You can be praying for us to do well! Haha I'd write more about Fine Arts but I gotta go babysit! 

~Amber :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment