YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 1, 2013

Musical Monday

For today's song I chose Stars in the sky by Kari jobe. This song is from her latest album call where I find you. This album is SO good!!! Or so I think! Hehehe :) I just really like Kari's voice and the style of her music which is very worshipful! Just love them! But If your curious to see what she sounds like just listen to this song. Which is about how God is in control of everything. She sings the stars in the sky will hang there.... until you tell them to.... And that is so true and it's just an encouraging song reminding us that God's got us! :) .....so take listen!


~Amber :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Emily, I just found your blog the other day and really enjoy reading it. I'm inviting you over to mine!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily! It's nice to meet you! Oh I am glad you like my blog! And I will defiantly check out yours! :)
    ~Amber :)

    ReplyDelete