YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 8, 2013

Snow flakes on the green grass

Today it's been snowing off and on today. Which is nice because we haven't had snow for a little while and I'm one of those people who actually like the snow!!

Earlier in the day we got HUGE snow flakes...they were AWESOME!!! They made me soooo happy. :) So the ground is just kinda dusted with snow or at least it was the last time I checked. In the morning we might have more snow! :D

Got a couple snow pictures just to inspire you! Well....hopefully they will inspire you and not discourage you if you don't like snow! So if you don't like snow you should probably not scroll down! Haha But my friend you should really try to like snow because it's so beautiful! Hehe









I don't claim any of these as my pictures. I got them from Google search.

Do you like snow??? Do you live in a place that's gets snow?


Stay warm... have a hot steaming cup of tea and cuddle up in a blanket with your favorite book. What book would you be reading?

~ Amber :)





No comments:

Post a Comment