YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 11, 2013

Birthday shout out!!

Just want to give a birthday shout out to Kari... my cousin/ best friend! She turned 17 today! I love her sooo much! We have been close best friends all our life. Cant believe she's now 17 *sad feeling of growing up*
Kari you are so beautiful! Your personality just shines!
. You are sooooo fun to be with. You brighten my day. I am so blessed to be your cousin. I love you!        Happy 17th girl!! 

So for her birthday today I made her vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting. When she came over after school I had candles on the cupcakes and we sang her happy birthday when she walked through the door. I also made her a sign that I put up that said happy 17th birthday. It was fun and I really enjoyed doing it for her! 

~Amber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment