YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 19, 2012

A good song with a great day

   This evening I got this song stuck in my head and I forgot the lyrics so I went to look them up but of course I wanted to listen to the song also! It's a well known song but it's such a good song that I decided to post it! ;) I hope your blessed from listening to it! I know I was! =D


This afternoon I went to a birthday party for one of my close friends Cassie. I have known her and been best friends with her for 10 years!! She turned 15 last Saturday. So happy late birthday girl! You are awesome!! 
   We played games, ran around, laughed....a lot, ate cake, laughed some more, opened gifts, oh and we laughed a little bit more! It was fun and a great time!
What did you do on this lovely Sunday? :)


2 comments: