YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 7, 2013

Musical Mondays

I apologize, I haven't been doing my weekly musical Mondays. I hope to keep up with it a lot better.
 
In saying so the song for today is Tenth Avenue North- The Struggle. This song is about us struggling but being thankful that we aren't struggling to be free. It encourages us to realize that Christ died for this freedom and reminds us to let our chains fall of- we are free! So listen to it and remember the freedom we have because of Christ and even though we struggle we an't struggling to be free. :)

I do not own this song. I got it from youtube. 

Here are the lyrics http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/tenth+avenue+north/the+struggle_21020179.html 

Have a wonderful day! Be encouraged in Christ!
Your sister in Christ,
Amber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment