YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A park adventure

   A couple weeks ago my younger brother Seth and my cousin Kari and myself went to a park near our house. We had lots of fun sliding down the slides, swinging on the swings, and monkeying around on the rest of the playground equipment. I brought my camera and got a lot a good pictures. :) Here are some pictures.
 

Me sliding down on the slide smiling silly.
"I'm super women!" Hahaha

Here's Kari sliding down.

Seth "jumping" down the slide! Haha

Monkey man!

Monkey girl! ;)

Kari took this picture. Isn't so cool though?!

I was sore the next day from doing that! Lol!!

Us three. I love this picture! :)




Hope your having a wonderful day! Whats the weather like today where you live? Today It's in the 50's where I live. Chilly but so fallish-I'm loving it! :)
Blessing
Amber =)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Amber! You maybe 16, but you will always be 5 at heart. lol
    P.S. the playground you went to is like the best playground ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is very true Laura. Haha Yes it is so fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute pictures Amber! Looks fun : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos! Looks like you had a lot of fun. :D I love playing around at a little park near my neighborhood. It's so cute. :P

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Really appreciate it!

    <3 Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked looking at these pictures! They were all so sweet, and I like the picture of you three as well!
    the weather where I live is in the 50s too...it's starting to get colder!
    I am excited about that!
    have a great day Amber!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete